Francie Baltazar Stonestreet is a photographic artist. Her core business is artist weddings and portraits. She is a Master Photographer and CPP as well as a Photographic Craftsman. Francie draws on her creative ability and her passion for detail to photograph subjects that are often described as PhotoArt. When photographing weddings, portraits or families, Francie captures the most intimate expressions of joy, love, and tenderness which become treasured memories for generations to come.
Located in Texas Francie is a member of The Texas Professional Photographers and the Houston Professional Photographer's associations. She travels worldwide with clients to provide one of a kind signature art pieces.
She has been honored with many prestigious awards including
- Diamond Photographer of the Year
- Canon Par Excellence Select Award
- World Cup Team USA 2017 & 2018
- Grand Imaging Award Top 10 Finalist 2016, 2017, 2018
- The Kodak Gallery Award Elite
- The Kodak Gallery Award
- Grand Imagining Award for Best Wedding Album in the Southwest District
- Silver Medalist
- Texas Photographer of the year x4
- Presidents Award for high Print case
- Best Image of a Bride
- Houston Photographer of the Year (2x)
- Plus many more